About the Senior Presentation Designer Position
We are looking for a Senior Designer who can bring their impeccable skills to the design and development of investment and sales presentations and other collateral.
Here at Pitch Deck Fire, we pride ourselves on our ability to develop in-brand, creative, and stunning collateral for our clients. No stale 1990's PowerPoint presentations here. We look for designers who can break the mold and design decks that stand out each and every time. Designers get the opportunity to work on a WIDE variety of projects; different industries, design aesthetics, brands, tools and techniques to achieve the look needed.
In order to be a successful senior designer, you should have a breadth of understanding about business marketing collateral creation, graphic design, and translating complex messaging into visual, simple and easy to understand collateral.
Senior Designer responsibilities are:
- Work indirectly with clients to understand end goals, target audience, and messaging
- Utilize collaboration and design tools, along with design best practices, to create winning pitch decks for our clients
- Translate key business components into stunning visuals for ease of audience understanding and buy-in
- Maintain design production under tight timelines
- Manage multiple concurrent projects and clients
- Work with a team to collaborate on projects
Senior Designer requirements are:
- Experience with and deep working knowledge of PowerPoint as a design tool
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop is preferred
- Design degree is not required, but is a plus (so is the equivalent demonstration of design experience and aptitude)
- Ability to quickly adopt and understand new technology and tools
- Desire to gain new skills and expand personal design capabilities
- Ability to take critical feedback from both team members and client
- General business understanding is a plus
- Experience with Account Management is a plus
Salary: $20 - $50 per hour depending on skill level